maandag 2 mei 2016

sow menni kewtiehns~

  • 1:Name: Evelyne
  • 2:Age: 23 ;^;
  • 3:Fears: soooo many: lol okay, here goes: barking, sound of drills (most loud and sudden noises 'cause I have a sentive hearing), balloons, those people with their creepy masks in Venice, gondolas in Venice, just Venice in general, falling, falling in love (only a little though)
  • 4:hings I love: Venice (it's complicated XD), colours, my pets, GLITTER AND SHINY THINGS, green, neon colours, my OTPs, my series, hanging out with friends and family
  • 5:turns on: humour, dark hair, people who are sweet/kind/shy and sometimes mysterious people
  • 6: turns off: people who brag or are full of themselves, like snobs
  • 7:My best friend: Evelyn, Alyssa, Alicia, Jennifer, my dogs x)
  • 8:Sexual orientation: bisexual (right now rather heteroflexible)
  • 9:My best first date: yeaaars ago, but just hung out
  • 10:How tall am I: 168 cm/ 5th6
  • 11:What do I miss: certain ppl, my best friends, food, glitter, Summer
  • 12:What time were I born: exactly 23 years ago haha, oh at 11 AM
  • 13:Favorite color: green
  • 14:Do I have a crush: yes
  • 15:Favorite quote: 'I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid'
  • 16:Favorite place: United Kingdom
  • 17:Favorite food: Ravioli
  • 18:Do I use sarcasm: lol yeah, 90% of the time
  • 19:What am I listening to right now: nothing
  • 20:First thing I notice in new person: their looks, also if they're funny
  • 21:Shoe size: 42/ 42,5 /43  ;w;
  • 22:Eye color: brown
  • 23:Hair color: dark brown/ black
  • 24:Favorite style of clothing: anything with lots of colours (I mix so many styles tbh)
  • 25:Ever done a prank call?: I never have
  • 27:Meaning behind my URL: on blogger it's just Spanish for Happy Maduuu (in Spanish because of my anchestry). on deviantart: I shortened my other name Madubachi to Madu/Maduuu. Madubachi is derived from Mabudachi, from the manga/anime Fruits Basket.
  • 28:Favorite movie: Eat Pray Love/ Over The Hedge/ Elizabeth: The Golden Age
  • 29:Favorite song: Love Generation (Bob Sinclar)/ Domino (Jessie J)
  • 30:Favorite band: don't really have one
  • 31:How I feel right now: hungry, also my teeth hurt ;-------;
  • 32:Someone I love: uhh secret hahaha
  • 33:My current relationship status: single
  • 34:My relationship with my parents: fine, we get along and my parents aren't strict at all :D
  • 35:Favorite holiday: All my holidays to England and Italy, also all the times I've been to Paris
  • 36:Tattoos and piercing i have: None (not yet)
  • 37:Tattoos and piercing i want: well at least two tattoos...one day
  • 38:The reason I joined Tumblr: because I need the spam about my fandoms and OTPs XDD
  • 39:Do I and my last ex hate each other?: No, we don't talk anymore but we're just both living our own lives
  • 40:Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?: I never had those -crais- lol
  • 41:Have I ever kissed the last person you texted? I don't know, have you? XDD
  • 42:When did I last hold hands? I don't remember
  • 43:How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? about 20 minutes
  • 44:Have You shaved your legs in the past three days? I have
  • 45:Where am I right now? at my grandma's place
  • 46:If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me? my friends
  • 47:Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? both
  • 48:Do I live with my Mom and Dad? yes
  • 49:Am I excited for anything? yes, for a party I'm going to in two weeks, for working at the festival and for Summer holidays
  • 50:Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? actually no
  • 51:How often do I wear a fake smile? sometimes, but less often than I used to
  • 52:When was the last time I hugged someone? 17 days ago >w<
  • 53:What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me? it's been that long ago, and the person I kissed was a random person at some party so I wouldn't care
  • 54:Is there anyone I trust even though I should not? no
  • 55:What is something I disliked about today? slow people in this town
  • 56:If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? my online friends
  • 57:What do I think about most? person I like or Liverpudlian lifestyle (that city haunts me)
  • 58:What’s my strangest talent? I can bend my fingers, like some even to the back of my hand, people think it hurts but I don't feel anything
  • 59:Do I have any strange phobias? ppl think it's weird I can't stand barking...oh well
  • 60:Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? both
  • 61:What was the last lie I told? I don't remember
  • 62:Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? on the phone
  • 63:Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? I believe in ghosts, I'm not sure about aliens
  • 64:Do I believe in magic? yeeees
  • 65:Do I believe in luck? sometimes
  • 66:What's the weather like right now? today was sunny, now it's mild
  • 67:What was the last book I've read? I'm reading a history book about Greek/Roman Gods
  • 68:Do I like the smell of gasoline? I do
  • 69:Do I have any nicknames? Eef, Maduuu, Squeef, Eve
  • 70:What was the worst injury I've ever had? when I was a child and fell on my chin and I needed surgery
  • 71:Do I spend money or save it? I spend a lot of money, but I'm getting better at saving
  • 72:Can I touch my nose with a tongue? no
  • 73:Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me? my headphones
  • 74:Favorite animal? lion, squirrel, pigeon, lemur, seagull, fox, pinguin
  • 75:What was I doing last night at 12 AM? sleeping
  • 76:What do I think is Satan’s last name is? McSantana del Rio, lol idk
  • 77:What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it? the Four Lords song, parody from FFIV (damn it, cludi >___> )
  • 78:How can you win my heart? by being kind I guess
  • 79:What would I want to be written on my tombstone? 'I'll be back'
  • 80:What is my favorite word? random
  • 81:My top 5 blogs on tumblr: Sonnedark, DenNor, Malec, uhhh others?
  • 82:If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAAY!
  • 83:Do I have any relatives in jail? no
  • 84:I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? teleportation
  • 85:What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? no idea tbh XD
  • 86:What is my current desktop picture? something with sakura
  • 87:Had sex? no
  • 88:Bought condoms? no
  • 89:Gotten pregnant? what no XD
  • 90:Failed a class? yes, maths every single time
  • 91:Kissed a boy? yes
  • 92:Kissed a girl? no
  • 93:Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? no
  • 94:Had job? no
  • 95:Left the house without my wallet? lol so very often
  • 96:Bullied someone on the internet? no
  • 97:Had sex in public? lol no
  • 98:Played on a sports team? no
  • 99:Smoked weed? no
  • 100:Did drugs? no
  • 101:Smoked cigarettes? no
  • 102:Drank alcohol? yes
  • 103:Am I a vegetarian/vegan? no
  • 104:Been overweight? chubby, but not overweight
  • 105:Been underweight? no
  • 106:Been to a wedding? yes
  • 107:Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? yes
  • 108:Watched TV for 5 hours straight? yes
  • 109:Been outside my home country? yes
  • 110:Gotten my heart broken? yes
  • 111:Been to a professional sports game? no
  • 112:Broken a bone? no
  • 113:Cut myself? no
  • 114:Been to prom? yes
  • 115:Been in airplane? yes
  • 116:Fly by helicopter? no
  • 117:What concerts have I been to? lol, Paul McCartney concert XD
  • 118:Had a crush on someone of the same sex? yes
  • 119:Learned another language? yes
  • 120:Wore make up? yes
  • 121:Lost my virginity before I was 18? no
  • 122:Had oral sex? no
  • 123:Dyed my hair? yes
  • 124:Voted in a presidential election? no
  • 125:Rode in an ambulance? no
  • 126:Had a surgery? yes
  • 127:Met someone famous? yes
  • 128:Stalked someone on a social network? lol yes
  • 129:Peed outside? yes
  • 130:Been fishing? no
  • 131:Helped with charity? yes
  • 132:Been rejected by a crush? yes
  • 133:Broken a mirror? no
  • 134:What do I want for birthday?</p> I've just received my presents so nothing

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten