vrijdag 20 mei 2016

Rant~

(this post is longer than I though it'd be. I feel awkward, since I barely talk about feelings or my love live...oh well)

Okay, I'm going to rant about something I usually don't talk about. So, it's about the person I met about a month ago.
Why will I rant, because:
1. I'm waiting for a mail and I literally don't have anything better to do XD
2. Because I need to get this off my chest without actually talking about it to anyone (if that makes sense lol)
So we met about a month ago (one month and 5 days ago to be precise °v° ). I had just been in love with another person for several years. I won't go on to much about this, but it was pretty heavy. Eventually, I told them about my feelings and got rejected. A few months after that I finally got over it and I started the single life. However, it took me a while to get used to not being in love anymore. By the beginning of 2016 I got used to being single again. I remember thinking, in the beginning of April, how I was finally enjoying my life as a single since my heart didn't belong to anyone and I felt free, etc, etc.
Well that feeling quickly went away. So, me and some friends did some sort of game together and afterwards we decided to have some drinks in this bar. At first I wasn't sure if I would join them, maybe I would just play the game and go home after that. Well, I'm glad I didn't. So, long story short I met this great guy and he was very sweet, very kind, every a girl could wish for (or almost everything).
But now the problem is. I haven't seen him in over a month (this sounds like some dramatic diary of some teenage girl, I know XDDD). Well, technically, last time I saw him was last week, but it was different. I just saw him in the distance and he didn't see me and we were both hanging out with friends...so we couldn't be together.
I was in some pub with my friends and he was in a pub nearby with his friends. And that sucks. I know it sounds weird to put it like that, since I had a great time with my own friends, but...if I hung out with them, at least I would have got the chance to talk to him again and maybe see him more often.
Right now he's in the town where I live but I can't go to him 'cause I have to study ;---;
I can't find him on any social media aaaaand ye, well, I have no idea how to contact him... .____.

I- I just hope he won't forget about me, and that next time I get to see him he'll still remember me
Well, I guess one thing's for sure: if I want things to work out than it might take a while, a long while XDD but it's worth it

oh and here are some other rants about my 'love life' (not that I have one at the moment), but let's put all these rants in one blog posts and get this over with X3

this rant is rather cheesy >___>
There's a reason why I want to tell this: because I used to think that I always have to look perfect if I want a guy to notice me. By perfect I mean make up on point, hair looking nice and wearing a cute and girly outfit. This story proves I was wrong.
So, me and my friends were sitting in a pub (lol, this is the same story I just told XD ), which is where we met (I guess you know that part of the story by now). We had just played some sort of game. A very active game and that was why my outfit (and my look in general) wasn't on point XD. to give you a description: my hair was kinda dirty and I had to wash it, I was wearing make up but most of it had vanished by that time and some parts of my eyeshadow were smeared. For my clothes: I was wearing very comfortable and kinda sporty clothes, the outfit wasn't flattering at all XD.
And yet I caught him staring at me, even though I looked kinda tired and far from perfect.

kinda ironic, how I always dress up hoping to find someone, but only when I look exhausted I find someone

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten