maandag 19 oktober 2015

kingdom of isolatiooon


The light shines bright on my desk tonight
No activity to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the cludi

Madu's trolling me all night
I really tried to stop her
Well, at least I tried ;w;

Don't let anyone in, don't let anyone see
The true Beatles fangirl I really want to be
Conceal, don't feel everything from my Liverpool home
'Cause now I live in Rome

------------------------------
song about Cludi's loss of magical Icey
------------------------------
fun fact: nobody knows if she ever came out of her room °o°
------------------------------
this post contributes to the research of Liverpudlians and their peculiar lifestyle, also known as 'teh lehverpowl laifstail'
-----------------------------
another fun fact: this is one of cludi's theme songs
the other theme songs are:
-I Am The Walrus, by The Beatles ('cause it's Liverpudlian like her, and because it doesn't always makes sense also like cludi)
-Let's get some pussi tonight, by Filthy Frank





we'll end this post with some luuuv. an impossible lovestory between two Liverpudlians:
at least she can be the true Beatles fan she really wants to be in her 'kingdom of isolation'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten