maandag 26 oktober 2015

for Aly

(I ADMIT, I'm having too much fun with paint. someone should take paint away from me XDD )

This post is dedicated to our favourite Liverpudlian, Cludi


                              because we all know George Harrison is Cludi's lost twin brother
                              also: nothing says big important English city like PINK and GLITTER :D

                                          Paint used to be Cludi's big love (together with Icey), but then someone put her next to a French guy (and we all know what happens when Cludi gets near French ppl ;D )


Cludi: madu pls, stop joking about my city! I luuuv Liverpool
Cludi: -moves to Rome- okay that's enough loving for now, bye byeee~

the place where she can be her true self as Beatles fan and Paul fangirl
Madu: do you have hidden pics of Paul McCartney on your laptop? ;D
Cludi: what ofcourse not, don't be ridiculous!!!   >:c
Cludi: oh shet oh shet -quickly removes all 1000 Paul McCartney files on laptop-   D:

-----------------
-----------------
despite Cludi's current love life, I must admit that I will always be a true Paul x Cludi supporter ;w;
since this is my ship/pairing, even OTP I made some fanart







-meanwhile in the secret files part on Cludi's laptop-




what Cludi said vs. what her heart said X3

'LET'S GET SOME PAUL TONIIIGHT' (this is why ppl should take Paint away from me XDDD )

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten