maandag 2 augustus 2021

calling out scorpies

 since my scorp loooooooves being "called out" (that's scorp language for "telling the truth"   uwu) I decided to do a blog about it

let's immediately get started


1.

scorpio: I want people to be honest with me
fren: -tells truth about how they act-
scorpio: stop calling me outtttt  ;-;


2.
what the scorpio says:
I'm soooo mysterious. I never talk about feelings because you gotta leave people guessing hah
translation:
I c-c-can't t-talk abo..ut my fe-feelings cuz if I d-d-dooo I'll go bright red and stutter

Amity The Owl House GIF - Amity TheOwlHouse Blush - Discover & Share GIFs

they say Amity's star sign is scorpio and I'm 100% here for it


2.
any time you ask scorps about their preferences.....about anything

-meanwhile at the restaurant-
fren: so have you decided what you wanted to eat  ovo
scorpio: ......
scorpio:
Teachers Talk: The 6 Most Annoying Things Students do During Distance  Learning - The Bite


3.

frens: -watches two idiots fight in near distance-
fren 1: what are they doing?
fren 2: fighting over which one of them is the "toughest" ....
frens: .....
fren 1: I know a more fun bet
fren 2: hmm?
fren 1: on which one will start crying first
fren 2:
Here Take My Money GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

bonus:
aries and scorpio both burst into tears and are now sobbing together, like that one spongebob episode
GIF lady and the tramp 2 spongebob bob esponja - animated GIF on GIFER


4.
scorpio outside:
Move Bitch GIF - Move Bitch White GIFs

And if anyone tries anything at all, put them in their place: | Gordon  ramsay funny, Gordon ramsay quotes, Gordon ramsay

Shut The Hell Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

scorpio 2 seconds after they enter their house:

Crying In Bed GIFs | Tenor

Network Hyuka Official — hueningkais: hyuka & his plushie

Top 30 Plushies GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat


5.
fren: are you okay, you seem a bit....tense?
scorpio: -repressing feelings and personality 24/7-
scorpio: -eye twitch-
scorpio:
not fine gifs | WiffleGif


I know certain scorps who think they can still hide their dork personality in their selfies. keep holding your breath while you take that selfie, lil scorp    uwu


scorpio: did you know I'm suuuuper evil   uwu  -
scorpio: proud   uwu
fren: .....
fren: .....we've been friends for 10 years, you think I dunno you?
scorpio: -narrows eyes- you're right
scorpio: -runs off to stranger-
scorpio: did you know I'm evil?   uwu
stranger: uhh
fren:
Dork GIFs | Tenor

as long as you don't have to act like your true self, right? cuz apparently being a dork is a bad thing that needs to be covered in black

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten