vrijdag 20 augustus 2021

6 years with the bestest

 bestest is a word, right? °v°
idc
cuz Aly is not just the best, she is better than best, the BESTEST of the best heh

or to put it in Romanian
-here comes the extra cheesy part-

Aly este cea mai minunată, cea mai drăguță, uimitoare, cea mai mare, splendidă, cea mai dulce, grijulie și cea mai bună persoană pe care o cunosc

 

random facts about the drawing

- I like the cheesy vibe
- a lot of pink and hearts cuz we both like those
- I like that I was able to capture Aly's smile, she has the sweetest smile
- she will probably respond w serious selfies and deny it
- cuz scorps will scorps
- I noticed we both got blonder, mine's more subtle but still
- I look like I'm dressed like a child, but mentally I'm still a child so that's okay
- Aly is wearing an ie, cuz I wanna see more pictures of her wearing traditional Romanian clothes  uwu
- I also like the contrast between us (we're kinda opposites) Aly with the nice and pastel colours and me wearing the bright colours
- Aly blushes more cuz we all know scorps turn into tomatoes when facing emotions






6 wonderful years already, but I think I've only been making anniversary drawing for the past 3 years ;;
here are 2019, 2020 and, this year, 2021


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten