dinsdag 3 augustus 2021

aly memes but it's her crushes

 let's start with the first one


1.
Aly every day between 12PM and 2PM
Cómo te sientes? | • Libros • Amino


2.
when brunette Aly went to the hairsdresser....we all know her inspiration
Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus GIF - HannahMontana MileyCyrus Wig - Discover &  Share GIFs


3.
when your bf asks when ya finally gonna study Dutch again
Meilleurs GIFs Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus | Gfycat

4.
the thought of having to learn 5 new words in Dutch
Top 30 Hannah Montana GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat


5.
mum: what were you doing in your room?
mum: I heard.....sounds
aly: nuuuuuuthin', mamaaa
aly:
Hannah Montana gifs - Hannah Montana bức ảnh (38914888) - fanpop


6.
Aly: I don't hate my 2019 self
also Aly:
hannah montana GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs


7.
Aly: I don't like sagittarius
me: why
Aly: -flashbacks-
hannah montana miley cyrus gif | WiffleGif

Aly:
Miley Cyrus Crying Her Heart Out Gif

Aly: n-n-no reason   Q-Q




time for the other one


1.
Aly's face when she needs to come up with reasons not to study Dutch
Paul mccartney GIF on GIFER - by Mejas

"I don't have a noteboooook"
or
"damn, duolingo really refuses to opennnnn what a shameeee"
me: do you wanna play ac instead
aly: -immediately closes tab-
aly: YES


2.
Aly: sorry can't talk I'm BUSY playing genshin
Aly: ok is she gone
Aly: is mum out? ok phew
Aly: -Best of Both Worlds blasting through her room-
Paul Mccartney GIFs | Tenor


3.
Someone: you're pretty
Aly: I knowww    c:
From Pennylane to Pepperland — Times Paul McCartney was the perfect  reaction gif


4.
-1OPM-
me: hmmm Aly disappeared-
me:
Everything Paul McCartney: Some Paul McCartney GIFs

Aly -suddenly reappears around midnight-
Aly: sorry I was fa-....napping    c:


5.
when pe cimpoi comes on the radio but your friends don't vibe to it as much as you do
Paul McCartney enjoying "Evil Woman" at the Grammys.: gifs



6.
Aly: wow I haven't had any booze in a long time
-then the scouse kicks in again, after hearing there's no alcohol in her system-
Aly, two glasses of melon wine later:

Paul Mccartney GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY


I secretly love it when I receive messages full of word letter soup heh I mean what

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten