zaterdag 7 maart 2020

Based on true stories~ - part 2

So the best part about memes about a certainnnn scouse girl is that they're often kinda based on true stories
A certainnn scouse girl will just tell you her friend is delusional and making things up
Like that one thingy about two girls in french class, which only exists in my imagination lol
(if she's already in denial about innocent flirting, then who knows what other things she's hiding from her her. Like doing sinful things in the bathroom during breaks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

And believe me when I say,
some of the things my friend does are that random. I just couldn't make them up myself. Only scousers can be that random

Plus, I'm still having my revenge for that one time when I uploaded a selfie and she asked 'omg, is that a picture of paul'
(some things just can't be forgiven)
---
---
1.
Aly: -gets the exact same haircut as her mum-
Me: you kinda look like your mum
Aly:

















some advice for those of you who wanna adopt their own scouser:
keep in mind that anything that make sense in our world, will not make sense to scousers
and vice versa
~

2.
Aly: OGM, laich, me mum is, laich, soooo dumb
me: is she?
Aly: ye
me: okay
me: then why don't you tell me the difference between kilometers and hours   uwu
Aly:

"it's not laich I'm gonna need this knowledge, imma just study IT and survive the rest of my life with binary codes and html's"
- said no one ever, except aly

talking about aly's knowledge, that brings us to the next meme

3.
me: okay, gotta be careful
me: it's kinda a sensitive topic
me: soooo, when we gonna do this s c o u s e   t e s t  of yours
Aly: nooo ;;
me: I'm just mentioning i-
Aly
fun fact: did you know Alyssa is the only person in this world who has Scouse Language Phobia?
#notthescousetest #anythingbutthescousetest #;w;

4.
Aly: -watching the We Can't Stop video-
Aly:


5.
-Lil Aly being turned on by certain Disney channel series-
Aly's mum:













6.
Aly: i gotta tell u something
Mum: honey, I already know you're gay
Mum

Aly: i was gonna say bisexual
......
Mum: ok, so I guess we'll have the gay talk some other time when you're ready then

7.
Friends: tell us something more about Liverpool!
Aly: w-what do you wanna know
Friends: anything!
Aly: Well uh... it's, laich,... A cityyy
(that's literally the only knowledge she has lmao)

8.
-later at home-
Aly: i must remember something about Liverpool 
Aly: maybe if I think hard enough
-meanwhile in Alyssa's brain-
Brain: ok we got a request for memories from approximately 15 years ago 
Brain: all I found was this
Hannah Montana season 5 starts playing 














9.
Friend: remember season 4 episode 3 where miley wore that pink dress
Aly: PLs
Aly: that dress was blue
Aly: with sparkles-
Friend:....... 
Aly:...... 
Friend:...... 
Aly:......... 
Aly: not that I remember cuz I'm OBVIOUSLY EMO WITH ONLY EMO MEMORIEEEES
aly: /sweats
A goth reputation almost got destroyed 


10.
Nobody:

Nobody in the entire world:

Alyssa: I'd definitely fuck a dolphin damn right

Aly's mum in the background: note to self, never have scouse children. EVER. AGAIN.












mult eww-escu




11.
Mum: I just want a stable and safe environment for my children to grow up in
Mum: this place will do nicel-
-drunk man in a gutter-
-crazy girls wearing pj's on the streets-
-some drunk men near a beatles monument yelling 'GEORGE HARRISON IS MY RELIGIOON' -
Mum:....













12.
Me: hey, look at all these hannah montana references
Aly:








13.
No one:

Scorpios:








Okay, so you'd think I would stop with all the Hannah Montana jokes
NAH
I use the same rule I use for teaching cludi scouse:
"keep repeating until she's no longer avoiding it"

soooo, here we go!

I'm actually starting to see some similarities between Aly and her role model    c:

1. started as your average innocent girl next door

2. got your typical long hair and bangs hairdo










3. but OH WAIT they became goth

















4. usual rebellious teen phase duh they're teenagers what did you expect







5. and then to end, the 'I'm cutting all my hair off' phase











Let's just hope she won't start twerking all the time
uh oh

PS:
According to my theory, her next phase will be 'hippie doing drugs'
.___.
I'm not ready for this. At all

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten