donderdag 16 januari 2020

Prinţesă Alycescu~ Miitopia series 1

~small reminder that this blog is still alive ... kinda ...  ~


I have been suffering from art block for a while now, especially after my beloved laptop passed away (although, recently I heard that in IT language they call it 'computer hibernation' lol). One minute of silence for my laptop.
Somewhere in late December I decided to pull myself together and start sketching again (numa numa YAY), but there was still one problem: how to get SAI?
I could've tried installing it on my parents' laptop but it's old and I'm not sure it can actually run programs like SAI without freezing the screen all the time XD oops

but I've now found a solution and can introduce a series I've come up with:
The Miitopia series!  =w=

Starting off with everyone's fav princess

fun fact: her face is kinda based on the face she makes when she stuffs herself hahah oops



For me this is not only a chance to practice drawing again, I decided to turn it into blog posts where we look at the character/persona's history

As for Ehlesseh (to make sure people could nevaaa figure out her real name), this character can be summed up in just a few pictures:

or
let's not forget her signature attitude (hah, teenagers ... )
(which has recently returned to Discord! )

The people she loves, including
her always supportive best friend:

and every princess needs a knight in shining armour   <3

but then again,
life at the royal court can get a bit boring sometimes
so our princess decided to have a lil affair
#stayoffmyjohnny

and let's not forget:
she's definitely not a gold digger
(I luv Pawl for who he izzzz, madu)
(now she can almost literally smell the moneyzzz)


So what was her job? Except for being the spoiled princess
- being too cautious and just staring at enemies
- doing cute royal lil dancies w enemies
- crying w Paul

- doing nothing
but most importantly,
- TEA TIME in the friggin' middle of a battle (lol)
- and oh yeah, sometimes she actually battled

Am I saying this character is usele-? noooooooo, no, no, nooo.

(my friend is scorpio. I could never say it to her face. guys, help. okay brb saving myself and stopping the scorpio jokes here for now heheh)



Can't tell u who the next character will be except that it might be a witch ... not her personality, I mean her Miitopia job



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten