zondag 19 januari 2020

idk - just memes that have been floating around my imagination  c:

1.
The year is 3417, all places in the world have evolved into modern cities. except Liverpool, they still in into da Beatles
me: yas, I'm finally here
me: -smirk-
me: time to make some ppl jealousssss
-spamming the discord as usual-
me: GUESS WHERE I AM?   :D
aly: woah woah wait!
aly:
Hungover Shook GIF - Hungover Shook Windy GIFs
aly: I can't believe u went WITHOUT ME??
aly: I've been wanting to go there for SO long ogm   ;;;w;;;
me: bitch, you've been avoiding your hometown for 1412 years
me: you seriously think imma keep waiting
aly:  ;;;;;;w;;;;;;
aly: brb, adding fake tears

2.
Not really a meme but the fact that she said that is already meme on it own lol
aly: I DO remember Liverpool
aly: I'm not stoopid
aly: see? this is me old house
me: the friggin' titanic monument?
me:
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor doubting face gif


3.
Scorpios claiming they ain't crazy
me:
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor doubting face gif


4.
aly: don't mock Paul, it makes me sOoOo sad. don't hurt his feewings
also aly on the day Paul dies:
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shrug gif


5.
another scorp meme cuz why not
me: y'know, I don't think scorpios are that distant
aly: ...
aly: shit, gotta act distant, making sure I don't ruin my reputation
aly: -leaves u on seen for 3 days-
BONUS:
-meanwhile in the scorpio headquarters-
scorp 1: guys, code red
scorp 1: oh no, they found out we have feelings
scorp 2: we must save our cool image!
others scorps: quick, collect all the black goth clothing and witch aesthetics
BONUS: BONUS:
the other signs: -watches as scorpio freaks out-
the other signs: should we tell them that lame trick w the black clothing doesn't work?
the other signs: Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nah gif


6.
aly: I am not like those other scorpios
aly: u can trust me, madu    (≖⌣≖)
also aly:
me: I hope she'll like her bday present,
me: happy birthda-
aly: woah WhaT DA fuck? ARE YOU MENTAL? WHO YOU THINK U R? WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... ON MY ACTUAL BDAY TF?! WHO EVEN DOES THAT? I cannot believe u ugh no wha-
aly: JUst why?!
me:
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hiding in corner gif
me: I think I just saw me laif flash b-by
^^^^
once a scorp, always a scorp

7.
The year is 2110, it's Aly's bday, celebrated in the retirement home in Liverpool
me: -holds present-
me: -shaking-
me: -throws present-   h-here u  g-g-go
aly: PLs, it's been decades, u can't still be scared
aly: exactly how long u gonna remind me?
me:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten