maandag 26 augustus 2019

Time for self-mockery~

I know what you're thinking. This gehrl girl is always mocking cludi and Paul, but never herself. Probably a narcissist, pff  lol maybe I am??


1.
mum: you're 26, stop playing with your food
me:










2.
tb to that one time when Discord told me to calm tf down because I typed a liiiiittle bit too fast  uwu
(and yes, actual Discord itself)

3.
me: ooooooh, is that a swing/rainbow/playground
me: oh yeah, right right
me: I'm an ADuLt now

4.
my horoscope @ me: one of the typical traits of a taurus is BEING CALM
me:
















5.
me: I'm either 100% hyper/distracted/childish or cynical/sarcastic/sassy
or even better: ALL AT ONCE     °u°

6.
me: aw, a Beatles test
me: be John, be John, or just any Beatle except P-
test: GUESS WHAT BITCH
test: u'r PAUL
me: ..............
test:   uwu
me: damn it, this site's broken

it's fineeeeeee












bonus: me everytime someone mentions a similarity:














extra bonus: the one that reminds me most of those similarities is ... my brain  .___.

7.
someone: sooo, what about you? what's on your mind
my brain:
ocd ... Paul McCartney conspiracry theories ... rainbows ... glitter, lots and lots of glitterrr ... 'stay calm' inner mantra .... rainbows
me: oh, haha
me: y'know, nothing special  c:
me:

















8.
other girls in the morning: doing their hair/make up
me:



















9.
How stubborn Am I on a scale from 1 - 10 ?
person: are you okay?
me: I'm fineeeee. Just a smaaall fever, dizziness, low blood pressure. it's nothing, hah
(teachers always low-key forced me to go home in primary and highschool   =w= )



10.
Alyssa: you're into Pauuul, tooooo, arenn't ya madu? hehe
me:













me: there goes my appetite
(this Paul fetish is YOUR problem, don't drag me into this, k thanks)


11.
My face when leaving the discord app, after annoying cludi with:
- way too many Hannah Montana references
- my sarcasm 24/7
- mocking Paul 24/7













12.
me: -posting the 10th Liverpool/Scousers rant that day-
me:
alyssa:

(she claims this isn't true and probably won't agree with my meme. However, since I'm such a nice friend I have now decided to claim that what she claims not to be true is actually true. Let the storm rage ooon, arguing never bothered me anywayyy~ )


13.
me: Alyssa is definitely the smart one in this friendship
Alyssa: 
oh wait, oops! this post was meant for jokes about me, hehe. but let's be honest, would this really be a blog post of mine if paul or alyssa don't get laughed at?   =w=
guess this meme makes fun of me being judgemental, in a way

14.
people: Evelyne looks like such a nice person, always smiling
me: °u°
me: my plan's perfect:
Luckily I have friends who support me   <3
see? Scousers even want me to take over their city   =w=


15.
actual footage of future me on holiday in Romania, trying to speak to the locals

as usual I blame  â and other a with the lil banana accent, goddamnit, you eh/ewh sounds


now, the very last meme has, what I like to call, an "educational" purpose
16.
me: ugh, it's been two years and you still don't know that much Scouse
alyssa:   °u°
me: y'know, maybeee I should stop teaching u scouse ... it's no use anywayyy-
alyssa:
me: haha! just kidding!
me:
alyssa:
the biggest joy comes from giving scousers false hope and immediately taking that hope away again    =w=

YOU.'VE.BEEN.WARNED~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten