dinsdag 18 juni 2019

I know what y'all are thinking
am I a psychic? no
I just happen to be really paranoid .___.

so, I only seem to make memes about others (looking at u, Paulllll e__e ). and it may seem that I only mock others and never myself. time for some self-mockery (one of my few talents)
---
---

me: why tf is everyone staring at me
also me: -wears sunglasses during Winter-
also me: -wears PJs in public-
me: nah, I don't get it
__________
__________

-one of those days when I'm actually being a good friend (lol) -
me: you know you can tell me anything, right?
-L A T E R-
alyssa: lol you know what seems nice?
me: what
alyssa: sex with dolphins
me:














alyssa: hmm, 77 year olds, too, now I think about it
me:











OKAY, maybe I shouldn't have said 'E V E R Y T H I N G'
__________
__________

THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLANNNN















I- I look up s-scouse accent videos ... f-for my r-research,
not for meee ehehehe hehe he help

-quickly hides my collection of track suits and beatles stuff-
___________
___________


someone: you're creepy
me: °u°
me: thank you
someone: you're weird
me: aww thanks!
someone:hey, you kinda look like Paul McCartn-
me: what?!
someone: no no no, that's a complim-
me:













me: -dramatic sobbing-
someone: it's a good thinggg really

let's get something clear:
just because I:

eat too much cake, wear a lot of pink, laugh at my own terrible jokes, have big brown eyes and raven hair, am a dork and retarded
DOES NOT MEAN I AM SIMILAR TO PAULLL
(all there's missing is a guitar lol)

___________
___________


someone: are you ok?
me: -ocd and paul conspiracy theories flying around in my brain-
me:












__________
__________

me: Paul and I are two separate people
me: i-it's not like my behaviour is that similar,
me: Y'KNOw-
me:














(based on an irl situation where I couldn't stop saying 'y'know', -cries- )

__________
__________

alyssa: -talking about a situation that could only happen to her, probably about her and her dolphin plush getting stuck in her hannah montana backpack while thinking about paul or something lol-
me:













alyssa: -sad- I'm so dumb, right
me: (as a good friend I should be supportive, buttttt)
me: -THIS LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENS TO ANYONE
me: oh no worrieeeees, nah, this could happen to anyone

___________
___________

someone: hello
me: thank you

being anti-social has led to me not knowing how to communicate. I only use sarcasm and paul memes these days  c:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten