dinsdag 17 april 2018

basically me whining~

(the title sums up this post pretty well)

---
---
Let's learn Romanian, I said
It will be fun, I said

Okay, before any of you ever gets the idea to study this language, keep the following in mind:
of all languages you can find in Eastern Europe, Romanian is the weirdest

You might ask: if it's that weird then why is there another country, Moldova, that has chosen this language as their language?
1. It's not like they have a choice. Everyone knows Moldova is under a curse that Romania has put on them. Those poor unfortunate souls :c
2. Moldova is technically speaking part of Romania. They just have to pretend they're a happy independent country 'cuz if the European Union would find out the truth Romania would be chased by the EU  lol

Fun facts about Romanian language:
- the language is full of 'uh', 'eh' and 'eu' sounds
- all the sounds mentioned above sound like mumbling. It kind of sounds like you're trying to pronounce a vowel but you're not motivated enough so you just mumble instead
- talking about motivation: the best way to describe the sound of Romanian is 'lack of motivation'
- another nice description: 'the sound of someone who just woke up and doesn't wanna get outta bed'
- seriously tho learn Bulgarian it's sounds prettier too

Since certaaiiin ppllllll (not mentioning names, 'cuz I'm polite u.u ) refused to explain me all the difficult letters with their accents, I did research myself:

I wrote it down in my agenda, that way I see it almost every day and I can study
and yes, I'm too dumb to remember a few letters and their pronounciation (even tho I've seen it 10 000 times haha faiiil)

to end this blog post I will show you my very first Romanian pun (it's actually English and Romanian but shhh)
and as usual I am way too proud of this, because I am a loser who thinks all her jokes are funny, that is sadly enough my life


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten