donderdag 7 december 2017

Anniversary~

A lot of random stuff for the 10 year anniversary (friendship before anyone asks!) of me and my Italian friend.
Since I can't express my feelings about this in a normal way (besides, whatever I do, it'll always have a touch of awkward to it XD )

  • when I first met her she was a Japanese girl in Kairi cosplay and throughout the years she evolved into an Italian, quite impressive right? (what do you mean avatars aren't always the actual people :/// )
  • One of the funniest things is that of all online friendships this was one of the easiest to start. I like how she never thought 'hey! this person might bug me the rest of my life')
  • It is also the first and longest online friendship (for me)
  • The first picture I saw of her she was wearing a long sleeved dark blue shirt and jeans (and looked pretty pissed at the camera XD)
    (and yes, I remember that pic :3 )
  • Talking about Italian, throughout those same years I found out she 'isn't like other Italians': quiet, not super talkative, not a lot of suspicion towards frozen pizzas (maybe these 'kind' of Italians exist, I just never meet them .___. I always met people who considered me their friend because I said three words in Italian)
  • Although my spam improved after about 10 years, I will always keep sending messages. I feel like this is my job? Like I am the friend in this friendship that is responsible for the spam traffic
    - insert other excuses for sending too many messages here -
  • I always say stuff like Ti Amo and make marriage/relationship jokes, but just to be clear:
    she started it :)
  • I just continue the tradition (right?)
  • I've actually heard Italians say ti amo to one another, without being romantically involved but apparently where she comes from (that weird area around Venice) this is not done :c
    (I also have to make sure this screenshot will always stay on the internet   c:)
  • shoutout to those many years of skype times, when she probably thought 'stai zittaaaa' but never said/typed it   :')   
  • one of my most patient and friendliest friends
  • it's kinda cute: when I scroll down my homepage or see other comments of her. It's like she can be kinda savage and sarcastic but I never ever see it when she talks to me.
if you're gonna stalk someone you better watch everythin' right? ;) ;) ;)
Always talks in a friendly almost formal way X3 Maybe she thinks I'm too fragile to handle it XDD (true, I only use sarcasm 80% of the time)

  • In all honesty, the most "savage" thing she has said in 10 years is when she mocked my totally hilarious p-ugli-a joke
  • and quickly said 'jk' to make sure no feels were damaged, sooo X3

(so in a way I'm her friend that gets a special treatment =w= not to be confused with 'special needs friend' )
  • My other responsibility is to be the least mature one. I mean, being silly is all fun and games until people stop realising you're not actually being serious. When I told her her bf 'might not have given her address to me on purpose' that part was a joke and totally random, but then there's that awkward moment when ppl think you're being serious (then I ran away from the conversation and hid   >______> )
  • oh and the reason you don't recall any of this is because it was a message between me and your bf and I asked him to keep it a secret from you ;) I guess he actually listened
  • let's hope he doesn't get into trouble because of me XDD
  • After some years she has become my senpai and the person I look up to! Everything she does is inspiring and nice and cool (ok, unless she kills someone or something ._____.; )
    Even when she does absolutely nothing it's still interesting 

(why her: I have no idea tbh XDD)
  • fun fact: when I first learnt the expression 'avere paura' I was always scared to say Paola instead. If you confuse the r and l they sound like the same word ;w;
  • Talking about 'paura': in most of my anniversary drawings (or others) I always drew a slightly scared Paola
  • (my eyes hurt from looking at my old art)
  • But I'm pretty sure she doesn't look like that cuz she thinks I'm weird or something ;w;. I'm definitely not a weird, creepy person
  • it's too late to run away from this friendship anyway °v°

💖💖💖

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten