dinsdag 1 augustus 2017

Pawl MockCartney

So u wanna know what Cludi said the other day:

(u know they're really scouse when they're protective of the Beatles)


BUT U WANNA KNOW THE BEST PART?
A few weeks ago I made sure she mocked Paul herself



AHahahhahaAhahaha
'don't mock paul sama' yeah riiiight

trolling done right


So, I decided, especially for my friend:
a mocking Paul tribute blog post


 'wth, my boobs haven't sagged that much?'

 We finally understand the meaning and inspiration behind this John Lennon song

Scaws speaking done right

'Paul was only fat when he was little' they said
'Not anymore' they said

'Hey Jude, do-' damn I forgot the lyrics again

 When you tell someone the dumbest pun ever and you're so proud of yourself

I support Ringo

The Beatles and this fat guy who's always eating

Even the internet isn't sure anymore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten