woensdag 9 augustus 2017

Liverpudlian Summer Drama

Lol, get it?
Liverpudlian Summer Drama --> LSD

Anyway: just another random and small post

Today it's story time!
This time: 

The Reason Why The City of Liverpool Never Has Summer Season 

John: Paul, do you want to help me out with something?

John: This is Scouse Summer. It's incredibly rare and unique. All you have to do is hold it for me for a minute, so I can go get Ringo.
Paul: Ok, sure. That's like super easy.

Paul: OMG, John gave me this Summer and everything
George: Nice, I've never seen a Summer in real life

Paul: I wonder what Srummeh means tb- woah shit, there's like ground and everything
George: Yes...That's uh...quite observant of you, Paul

Paul: I find ground fascinating, it's so...well...ground-ish and all
George: yeah...I guess...

Paul: Shieeeet, Summer ran away from me
George: It fell down
Paul: Ye, it ran away towards the ground ;---;

John: Ok, Paul, I'm ba-
John: PAUL WHERE IS MY SCOUSE SUMMER????

John: WHY IS SUMMER LAYING ALL SMASHED AND BROKEN ON THE GROUND?!

Paul: It ran to the ground real fast and we forgot to put on its leash so it-

John: You really want me to kill you, don't you, Paul?




Ever since that moment, the small amount of Summer that was still left in Liverpool, disappeared.
And even today, Summer looks the following:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten