vrijdag 8 april 2016

OTV5EVA in Sims 4 - part 1

So I already made a Cludi x Paul family in Sims 4, but then I made another family and played a lot with that household. Aaaand when I wanted to check on my old Liverpudlian family....Cludi and Paul were both dead XD whoops

I wanted to re-create this family so I decided to make a new family. This time I included me as the sister (making yourself as a sim is fun, don't judge me) and this time there is an age difference. The age difference isn't as big as in real life. When I started playing the game Cludi is a child and Paul a teengaer (the word 'child' still makes this sentence sound wrong af tho XDD )

Okay, so first we have Paul sim. Seriously tho, this is the best I can do XD The Create-a-sim has really improved, I guess Paul's face is just difficult to create ;^;

Then there's Cludi sim.

So they've had their first interaction
So I decided to let Paul tell a joke, however Cludi sim wasn't impressed
That face: 'laik eww'
Cludi is still in her 'I'm a child. I like stalking dolphins in the zoo and getting stuck in backpacks' phase. But we have to keep in mind that she will be a tsundere in the future. Looks like part of her tsundere-ness is already showing
She just kept a straight face during the entire joke ;w; poor Paul. Oh well, looks like we'll have to wait until Cludi is a teenager as well. Everything will be different once hormones are involved huhuhu
She pretends she doesn't like him, but she keeps talking about him
Literally a little tsundere~ X3

 Fun fact: Maduuu sim can fly and use magic °v°
Paul sim is playing the guitar and ofcourse there's one sim that doesn't like it


Letting your crush know how annoying he is
XD

I made a new house. at first I wanted to make a castle, but castles are really difficult to make in sims 4 sooooo...it became a mansion XD

 The fancy garden in front of the mansion

'and then I was laik: MOG, ah'm laik so totally not into guys who play the guitar in bands, laik eww'
(Maduuu sim looks so much older ;w; -sobs-)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten