vrijdag 22 april 2016

I'm bored~

I shouldn't be bored, I should be drawing aaahhh >w>

So ye, I admit, I love doing these memes, but I don't want to spam my DeviantArt too much...So I spam my blog instead

tagged by Cludi (not really I stole this)
I TAG: no one, unless anyone wants to do this


1. Post a picture of you?
I took a really nice selfie, but I accidentaly deleted them, so have these instead
one week ago (April 15th)
 

































this one was taken this week (on Wednesday or Thursday), no make up, too much wind and the sun was shining in my eyes so that's why I look weird x) 
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? 
what, no XD I'm almost 23
that would mean they'd be 4 or 5 years younger than me, no way XDD
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Both, although most of my friends are girls
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? 
yes, I'm one of those weird people that smile at everyone
Unless I hate you °v°
5. Can you commit to one person? 
yes
6. How do you look right now?
no make up, but I look okay. I have to wash my hair tho
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? 
black shirt (with a unicorn on ittt), black vest, black trousers and black socks (very dark XDD )
8. How often do you listen to music? 
every day
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? 
both, but when I go out I wear jeans
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2017? 
who knows °v°
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? 
social (I'm kinda shy, but not antisocial)
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? 
i would pretend I'm totally fine in front of them and probably cry when I get home. and be upset for a while
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings? 
I don't talk a lot about my feelings
But some say you can often tell how I feel by looking at my face/expression
so, inbetween?
14. Can you drive a stick shift? 
no
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? 
yes, I'm an emotional person ;w;
16. Are you going out of town soon?
nopeee
17. When was the last time you cried? 
 one week ago
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
 yep
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? 
I really like blue eyes, but brown eyes suit me, so I wouldn't change it
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow? 
I have to go to the library
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. 
being bored
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
I have...
23. Are you nice to everyone? 
yes, people often say I'm sweet
I'm nice unless I hate you hahaha °v°
24. What are you sitting on right now? 
my red chair
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? 
yessss
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? 
yes, several times
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? 
irl, I think my friend. online, Cludi I guess
28. Do you get a lot of colds? 
lol, fun fact: I always have a cold
ALWAYS
even in the middle of Summer XDD
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? 
actually yes >___>
30. Does anyone hate you? 
 I think there's only one guy who hates me
others are just really bitchy when they're near me oh well -shrugs-
31. Do you have someone you can tell everything to? 
my two closest irl friends, Jennifer and Eef <3
Cludi <3
my friend Paola, but she isn't often online lately
32. Do you like watching scary movies? 
depends, some really give me nightmares 'cuz I'm a coward XD
33. Are you a jealous person?
yes >w>
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 
some year in primary school or that one horrible year in junior high school
35. Did you have a dream last night? 
yes, I have 3 to 4 dreams every night, so I don't always remember everything
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
yes
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? 
probably not XD
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? 
there might be someone
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
who knows
probably not, IDK XD
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? 
I did, I was kinda nervous but I was a good day :)
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? 
nopeeee
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? 
kinda, some things changed, but not that many
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? ;) (Wink) (Wink) (Wink)
 probably hug
44. What’s the best part about school? 
the nice subjects like Italian and world history
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? 
yup
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? 
actually, I have never passed any
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? 
all the time
48. Were you single over the last summer? 
yesss ;w;
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now? 
drawing
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
 it was my best friend, she's pretty, but I'm not attracted to her XD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten