zondag 5 juli 2015

Survived the first week of Summer Holidays

(27th of June - 5th of July 2015)
soooo, I sort of survived my exams. I have 3 re-examinations (but hey, last year I had 6 so I'm improving XD )

oh yeah in the meantime I also started watching Orange is the new Black, with my beloved tiramisu LOL (I REGRET NOTHING)


me after my last exam, dealing with the sun

27th of June

first day of Summer Holidays! me and my best friend booked OUR TRIP TO ROME!!!
and yes, I 'm excited, I miss Italy. also now I can act like some sort of guide haha since my friend hasn't been there
it's also her first time on a plane and in an airport so I'll also be an airport guide (?) I guess? X3
afterwards, me and my friend watched Inside Out, I liked it! my favourite character is Disgust XD



28th of June 
today I didn't really do anything because TOO WARM OMG
but I did go near the festival Rock Werchter in the evening



29th of June
this is Grandma Pawla's birthday, she turned 84!!! woa
so me and my sis visited and her and brought her some small cake, played bingo (haha) and talked ( can't visit grandma without talking XD )






1st of July
you see that yellow box, it's waiting for a new home in the local second hand shop (it was once ours ;w; )

4th of July
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAAAAAY
anyway, yesterday I went to the festival again, in the evening
didn't stay too long but I did see Robbie Williams live (that's something *v* )







5th of July
today I just took pictures and played pokemon white, lol
have some pics of me trying to take a pic while there's wind







EXTRA:
you should watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRr0x1rq9so
it's currently my favourite video X3

(they are the guys from the HP houses video that went viral on FB a few weeks ago)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten