dinsdag 21 juli 2015

Rome Souvenirs Haul

not really sure if this is an actual haul.......hmmm
ANYWAY, I just wanted to show what I got from Rooooooma!

                                                               mini colosseum ;w;
                the mini colosseum is now part of my 'mini monuments collection' :D
                                  my very own Gatti di Roma-shirt. I supported the sanctuary!
 my Rome-shirt that I bought on the very last day. It's beautiful and has a perfect dark red shade (orange and dark are the colours of the Roman flag, in case you didn't know)
 a nice way to practise my Italian during the holidays, a magazine about Adventure Time and a manga (1st one) about Pokemon Black and White) and it was pretty cheap, win win situation heeere!
                   very adorable Tigger-plushie that can also be used to clean your computer screen
                                                                     plastic snake
                                                               paper stuff with Italian on it (plane ticket - gatti di Roma folder - map of zoo)
                                                          a free paper you can take 'em with you in pretty much every metro station in Rome)
                                                     my two key chains ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten