dinsdag 21 juli 2015

So....I went to Rome....

it turned out there was another heatwave
there was also a heatwave when I went there for the first time, in 2009

soooo gonna upload a few pics from my journey, enjoy!

July 16th

 poor Eef was nervous
 nervousness is gone!
 in Rome, near the Colosseum, taking a break from the heat
 ;w; gelatoooooooOoooooooOoooo
 okay, I admit I was the ghost in the hotel hehehe
 here, have some Polish coke in Italy lol


 

July 17th

 this ticket saved my feet
 I love you or something like that
lol nice title XD
 at Piazza Venezia
 we visited the Gatti di Roma
 this cat doesn't like humans.........................................still wanna adopt him, though
 I was slushie-addicted
 Eef became a holy person as the light from the church was shining on her
 holy pizzaaaaaa hoho
 this fanta made me insane (?)
 'I'm always right'-shirt hahahahahhahahha
 'with coca-cola you give a kiss to grandpa'...................      ._______.      .............okay
 why hello there, Rome!
 store reminded me of Pinocchio
 Pantheon
 oh look! a tourist!
                                                          fans, fans everywheeeeeere!

                                                                  hahahha
                                                  shiny rainbow bra, anyone? :)
 shiny outfit with colourful earrings :D :D :D
 church at night
going hoooooome ;w; sniff
also, creepy guy behind me lol what XDDD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten