maandag 22 juni 2020

dem scorp memes



  1. other signs introducing scorpio to colours


2. what happens when you call scorpio 'intense'


-2 seconds later -




3. 'it's a work in progress'

leo: scorpio can't even smile, haha
scorpio: I can!
leo: -chuckles-
pisces: actually, I've been helping scorpio
pisces: took me 5 weeks but, they're ...improving
scorpio:
leo:


4. this one doesn't even need that much explanation

actual footage of my scorp friend every time she says
'lol', 'omggg', 'lmao', etc



5.  -meanwhile in some dark basement-

scorpio: I don't care what leo says
scorpio: I'm not crazy, n-nor intense
scorpio: -eye twitch-
scorpio: the fact that I'm talking to myself doesn't mean anything
scorpio: I'm toug-
leo: -peeks head through basement door-
leo: u forgot 'scared of rainbows'
scorpio:



6.

scorpio: stop calling me judgemental
also scorpio:



7.

scorpio: -sees friends laugh and joke-
scorpio:  ((what are these emotions (??) they keep mentioning?))
scorpio:



8.

other signs: -leave emo/goth phase somewhere mid to late teenage years-
scorpio: 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten