vrijdag 18 januari 2019

Miitopia - Part III

Okay, I want to start this blog post on a serious note

now THIS
THE CHILDREN WHO ARE PLAYING THIS GAME WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHY AN 18 YEAR OLD IS "DOING STUFF" WITH HER 58 YEARS OLDER BF
((think about the kids!!!)

moving on,
my lovely character decided to support my team by telling a cute lil bedtime story :3
(Paul's mentally young, he needs his bedtime stories, u see)
:3333

but then the next night,
MY TEAM GOT KIDNAPPED   :c
god damnit Riiiiicky!!   >:c
 I can't be a mage anymore   :c
-crais ehn skaws-
oh?  °o°


and thus the journey of Madu The Loner goes on ...

(THIS IS WHY U SHOULDN't TRUST SCORPS)
 -sniff-

 YASSS
finally a worthy Beatle to join my team   <33333
 If John Lennon finds out I've made him a character in a cat suit, he'd be turning in his grave lol
;w; sowwwy, John senpaiii   ;w;
u see that Paul?
No best friend to mention
ahahahahaha





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten