woensdag 16 januari 2019

*3* Back - Miitopia - part I

Okay so,
the good news: I'm back!   -yay-
the bad news: the random people who actually read these blog posts actually thought they finally got rid of me (the witch has been defeated!), but the witch of the high north has returned!

I started missing making blog posts, but I wasn't quite sure on what to make blog posts about. So I've decided to do a review about this game I bought last week: Miitopia!
It's way more entertaining than I expected tbh

so the game starts with ... me!
(ofcourse I'd make myself the protagonist of the story)
 then there are suddenly faces floating around
(idk, this game became dark real quick, lol)
the first village I end up is called 'Greenhorne' with a bunch of ... interesting ppl
including a girl who seems to be dating a fish???
(this beastiality reminds me of alyssa and dolphins)
Ricky seemed to be the best name for a villain, also them sunglasses
 Oh yeah, greenhorne seems to have this corrupt mayor. 10/10
 I swear, this character is 100% me
 battling pikachu's, game reminds me of Pokémon
 first team member
ofcourse it had to be Paul, ofcourse
 oh well ...
 please.send.help
 do we really have to???
 Paul found his 'banana' lol
 he's showing off his banana
inappropiate
 another character that's exactly like the irl version
 okay, I love this game but there's one part I hate:
my mii can't eat any food
and then there's this fatass. you can feed him almost anything
his fighting skills are uh
 great, just great
 yay we became the obnoxious show offs 
sage Johnny boii
*Q*
 I'M SUPER SAD CUZ THE SAGE CAN'T JON YOUR TEAM
I'll have to make another John to join my team :c

just supah pwetty graphics
 in some battles you have to battle mushrooms that twerk
again 10/10

great, Paul's losing his sanity ...

did I just make a Ladybug to join my team?
yes, yes I did
 one of the happiest parts is going to the inn <3


Hopefully we'll meet new characters in the next part :D



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten