zaterdag 15 september 2018

Memes attempt

So I haven't made any memes this Summer, since this has been one of the busiest summers of my life: Italian class, looking after myself lol, reminding Alyssa who Paul mccartney is again, trying to learn basic Romanian, discovering Milan, etc

This is very possibly the first blog post I try to make using my phone, so wish me luck

1.
Alyssa: yeah, I already know English, Italian, Romanian, some French...
Alyssa: might try to learn Russian and Japanese in the future, no problem, chill
Me: what about scouse?
Alyssa: s-scouse
Alyssa: what's a scouse?
Me:...
Alyssa:  - Alyssa.png has stopped working. Would you like to close this app? -

2.
Alyssa be laik:
Learns to speak Romanian perfectly in about 1 year

Alyssa also be laik:
Still doesn't get buch is scouse for book because 'but it's such a difficult acceeeent'

3.
Alyssa trying to speak scouse summed up in a picture
-vagueness and confusion included -

4.
Alyssa: nope, I ain't scouse no more
Alyssa:  I moved away from Liverpool
Alyssa: nuthin' scouse about me I'm an in Romania living Romanian who happens to speak Romanian
Alyssa: haah - awkward laugh-

Also Alyssa:
-omg, I almost died of stupidity last night
-so, km, huh? Stands for kilograms, riight?
The fact that she shows respect for Paul mccartney doesn't help either

5.
Me: okay, Paul went through this dumb phase when he was younger, but now he is definitely an old and wise man
 Me: never mind, I take back all my words

6. No meme, just feels

7. Me after two glasses of rum or tequila:

8.
Random person: so does your friend speak Romanian?
Alyssa: nah, not reall-
Me: uhm, excuse you,
Alyssa: don't go there
Me: what language do you think 'Viata n-are buton de rewind' and 'dragostea din tea' are??
Random person & Alyssa:.....

9.
Me - reads book called 'how to be a good friend' -
Me: oh OK, I got this
Alyssa: hi
Me: - sarcastic comments & only talks about the dumbest shit I've done in my life. Also mocks scousers -

10.
When John mentions the word 'diet' in your presence



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten