zondag 22 februari 2015

Paloma Faith Concert

WARNING: this post is full of fangirling!

okay, so on the 18th of February I went to a concert of Paloma Faith. you probably think: Who?! but she's one of my favourite celebs ever and I've been a fan of her for 5 years

she's a British singer, my idol and also my fashion icon thanks to her unique and colourful clothes (sooooo prettay)
here are some pics, so you know what she looks like (my pics are crappy :c )







this is the outfit she wore during the concert


she had flowers in her hair and wore a dark blue glittery dress, I personally think this was
one of the prettiest outfits of her European tour *-*









I was sooooo close to my idol OvO less than 1m away and I was in first line
soooooo happy
I was already happy cause I would see her singing live, but I never expected to get an signature and talk to her ;w; *tears of happiness*

here's the signature







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten