zondag 22 februari 2015

February 14th 'til February 21st

February 14th aka Valentine's Day

I didn't do much since I'm one of the most single people everrr (I'm not even mad anymore XD ). anyways, I didn't want to spend this day all lonely and inside my room (which is what I do almost every year on Valentine's).
I decided to do something I like and I went to the city and made a big walk (walking is cool lately, according to Hollywood lol). I walked about 7 km! *yay me*







so very serious lol
pretty pics XD



February 15th

Grandma Pawla invited us to go to a restaurant with the whole family ^^

my faceeee, dressed in a fancy way

Italiaaan tasks, like, 50% of all my homework is Italian homework XD

sisteeeers

mom

my faceee again D:

some pretty art in grandma's house

February 16th
nothing happened XD

February 17th
English class, my favourite class as well

February 18th
was a special date! I MET MY IDOL and went to her concert (will post another post about this)
my family came all way to Brussels to pick me up
my and my sister


February 19th
went vintage shopping again (will make another post about that as well xD )
one of my new clothes

my staring game is too strong


February 20th
6 hours of Italian class. 2 hours with a crazy VERY talkative teacher, 2 hours with a calm philosophical teacher and two hours with a sassy teacher (who is a man btw) lol

February 21st
I wanted to go for a walk. it started raining and even hailing and I WAS SOAKED è____é
in the evening my and my sisters played a games and had a good laugh with DuoLingo :)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten