vrijdag 16 oktober 2020

the memes continue

When pulling a prank, you look for easy victims ...you pick the ones that are kinda slow, need time to think about your joke, those who take sarcasm and other humour seriously
- looks in the direction of Liverpool -
easy victims indeed

However, a tiny problem occured: I can no longer mock Paul
there goes the entire purpose of blog ...      .___.
good luck trying to stop me tho

Let me explain this situation with the use of the following meme:

me: -tells innocent Paul joke-
alyssa: 




























me:   .___.

--------
sooo, since I can't mock Paul I have to pick another scouser easy victim:
let's see a certain paul fangirl, maybe?


1. that one time in English class

2.
aly: woah, I'm laich the biggest pol fangirl
aly: nobody be more fangirling than me
aly: thinking about paul always makes me feel excited
aly:

also aly:
huh paul is ... cute beatle huh what r u sayinggg

3.
aly: so Galati is about a 22 hour drive away from here
aly: that's long, damn 
aly's mum: .....
aly's mum: is this my punishment for drinking one glass of vodka during pregnancy?

4. how to make ur friend leave the chat in 5 seconds or less
me: sooo, when we gonna have another scouse  test
(don't mock people who can't scouse, it has  difficult words like 'buch' k   ;w; )

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten