woensdag 16 november 2016

Random Beatles edit

because I feel like I haven't made enough Beatles edits -cough asthma attack cough-

Here we have

Santa John
Based on this slightly creepy Santa statue from Liverpool

Your average 1960s couple
There isn't anything weird about this picture. besides, Ringo loves Paul just the way he is
(fella doesn't have much of a choice, did you really expect Sir Paul McCartney to act normal and boring?)

   oh ye, based on this dress:


Paul Pineapple Apple Paul
I haveeeee a Paul, I have an apple...
No, okay okay, I'll stop

 Beatles sleepover party
 alternative title: John's Angels ;D

Beatles x Lady and the Tramp 2
(lol no pic, because I'm lazy...just kidding I didn't know how to edit dogs)
 
Based on the lovely song from Lady and the Tramp 2 'I never knew that I could feel this way'
Check it out, I love the song ;w;

Also: we all know Paul would catch fireflies  like that on his first date with Ringo, but instead of looking cute (like Scamp did) he would accidentally swallow them and choke XDD  

5ever a meme

As Irish as it gets
-It isn't mentioned very often that's he's Irish
-any excuse is good to put him in a dress  
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten