maandag 14 december 2015

Pawl-and-cheese

It was an average day in the city of Lehverpowl
the apocalypse was still going on, as usual
Liverpudlians were still  trying to speak decent English but got stuck halfway the words...(they're in denial about this and therefore call it 'speaking Scouse' .___. )
But was this day as average as everyone thought it was?
Because on average Liverpudlian days there would be Beatles derping around.....but today not all Beatles were derping around

Pawl was questioning the meaning of life, the meaning of a life without Cludi
A kingdom of isolaaation and it looks like I'm the Pawl...   ;----;
(question: why are there so many pictures of Paul sitting in a room all by himself,
 looking like a sad puppy XDD )

Oh no! looks like the never ending rain of Liverpool fell into Paul's eyes 
:c
Luckily, we found out another secret of Liverpool, everyone in that city is a witch 
(yes, Cludi, even you) 

Luckily, Paul gets good advice from the other Beatles, like George or genderbend Cludi

George: Paul senpai, if you're struggling, you should go see John, the sea witch...he can make all your wishes come true!

Pawl: shet, ah thenk ah'm having a headache


Pawl: waaait a sec, I think this is the feeling that John describes as.....thinking!!!
(VERY IMPORTANT EVENT IN PAUL'S LIFE! HE LEARNT HOW TO THINK! )



-HAPPY AND OPENS DOOR-
Pawl: GUYS I JUST GOT AN IDEA! I need to go see John the sea witch!


George: but Pawl....that was my id-


Ringo: GEORGE NO!

Ringo: Pawl is thinking! John senpai said that we have to support Pawl whenever he thinks. You know these moments he thinks don't last very long

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Pawl decided to visit the sea witch


John: why hello, there Paul, you wanna make a deal?

Paul: sea wiiiitch ;---; I mean John, my gehrlfrend turned into a macaronisexual

John: why Pauul, I can turn you into macaroni, all I need you to do is sign nyahaha

 
Paul: oh why didn't you say so, sea witch?
Paul: wait, let me get my My Little Pony biro out of my pocket
Paul: there you go, John!

 John: I was talking about the contract, you retard!!


and so Pawl signed the contract, mailed himself to Rome and is now living as a macaroni

<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten